Hanagal Men's Hiking Boots
Free ship within 48 hours!
Hanagal Men's Hiking Boots for Backpacking Trekking and Mountaineering, Tangula Series, Vibram Soles
- NUBUCK LEATHER uppers with padded nylon mesh collars offer durable and breathable comfort for your feet; 360 degree abrasion-resistant rubber rands reinforce toughness and protect your feet even on most rugged terrain.
- SympaTex WATERPROOF BREATHABLE liners keep your feet dry and allows sweat out, ensuring comfortable and dry feet over rainy, muddy trails or even shallow streams. Gusseted tongues prevent pebbles, sand, dirt from entering.
- VIBRAM OUTSOLES secures you on wet, steep or slippery terrain. Shock-absorbent EVA midsoles provide sufficient cushioning for your feet. Stiff nylon shanks bolster torsional rigidity and stability.
- Anatomically-shaped insoles are designed with unique spring-back technology to maintain thickness and supports.
- ABOUT SIZE: This model runs large, it is a better idea to order half-to-one size smaller than you normally wear. Try them on at the end of the day (after feet swell), with the thick hiking socks you plan to wear during your trip. If they do not fit well, all you need to do is to pack them in the original package and follow Amazon return procedure. If you have any concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help until 100% satisfaction.
What makes a pair of good, all-around hiking boots? Brand and price? Not necessary!
Every hiker might have a different answer, but no one will deny two factors: comfort and durability. Comfort is not only about out-of-box fit, but should be applied to all terrain and weather. You should feel confidant and good about your shoes no matter it is snowy, muddy or slippery, regardless of spring or winter. About durability, no one wants to replace his or her boots every month or even worries the boots will fall apart on the trail, in the middle of nowhere.
By that standard, our Tangula is a pair of good boots! This is not our slogan but a statement that was approved millions of times during the past decade. After launching in the US last summer, it has been tested and trusted by thousands of happy hikers from PNW all the way to Florida. No matter your destination is the rain forest in Olympia National Park, a snow-capped cascade, sierra or rocky mountain peak, or Colorado Plateau, our Tangula won't let you down.
With the combination of Vibram soles, SympaTex liner, top-notch nubuck leather, nifty craftmanship, more than competitive price and rock solid amazon return policy, what is the reason of not giving it a shot?