AKASO Snow Gloves
- Availability: In Stock
- WARM & COMFORTABLE - 40g of 3M Thinsulate insulation, which provides nearly twice the warmth of other material, and 140g of cotton ensure maximum heat retention while remaining thin and light for optimal dexterity.
- WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE - Shell exteriors are treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish; Fan-Tex membranes keep soggy elements out while letting sweat vapor escape, ensuring dry comfort at all conditions.
- CREATIVE DESIGN - Elastic wrist cord and adjustable drawstring closure prevent snow and cold air from creeping in; Anti-lost buckles keep gloves together when not wearing.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Durable and grippy PU palms; soft moisture-wicking fleece lining. Great gift idea, perfect for downhill skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering, snowmobiling, playing and working in snow.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Please refer to our size chart for fitting instructions. Got a problem? Let us know! All AKASO products come with 30-day hassle free return and lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
Full Waterproof Against Rain and Snow: The waterproof composite soft shell surface is against snow and rain drops. The insert TPU membrane is with high performance to wick out moisture and keep hands dry in long time sports. Keeping you stay away from sweats cold hands when playing outside. (Note: The fabric of shell is waterproof, but it is not suitable for dipping gloves into water for a long time)
Perfect product design: Adjustable wrist straps that go around your wrist provide effective protection from snow and wind and keep gloves right on your hands even for smaller size hands.
3M Thinsulate Insulation: 40 grams 3M thinlations prevent cold while remaining slim, which ensures its warmth and flexibility in winter riding,biking,driving, skiing and snowboarding etc.
Easy to put on and take off: Lock clips to keep gloves together when you are not wearing them, convinient to carry and not easy to lose.
Ski Gloves' Size